Author Topic: 2 and a Half Year Late Update #2: Male Costumes  (Read 4512 times)

Leirosa

• Lotus Goddess Leader
  • Administrator
  • Level 40
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Morning
2 and a Half Year Late Update #2: Male Costumes
« on: February 24, 2015, 10:00:12 PM »
New Additions (All Male Races):
- Ancient Warrior(with Helmet), Green Mecha Armor, Pink Mecha Armor, Ranger, Reindeer, Silver Roman Armor, Summer Beach Bathers II, Sushi Chef

New Additions (Male Sylph, Human, Sprite):
- 18th Century(no Wig), American GI, Knight(no Helm or Sword)

This update is thanks to a group of very special anonymous contributors who helped gather up as many costumes as possible in the final days of Aeria Domo, in the hopes helping me to get my costume galleries as complete as possible before the end.  I never intended to put off running this update so long, but anyways here it is at long last. Thanks also to Ittoujuu(1) for modeling the Sushi Chef costume.

With this update, I've finally cleared the backlog of unedited images that I took before the end of Aeria, but hopefully there will be many more fresh updates to come in the future. I might also make some minor changes and small improvements to the site here and there from time to time.

---

Suba Games' English DoMO Closed Beta is currently in full swing, and if you are interested you can still join in. More information is available here, and there is a detailed FAQ as well. A directory of third-party sites where CB keys are available is located here.

Check the replies to this post here to see the additional group 4-race pics.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:25:30 PM by Leirosa »

Leirosa

• Lotus Goddess Leader
  • Administrator
  • Level 40
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Morning
Re: 2 and a Half Year Late Update #2: Male Costumes
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 10:03:31 PM »
Green Mecha Armor / Pink Mecha Armor

Ancient Warrior / Summer Beach Bathers II

Chish