Author Topic: Site Expansion  (Read 1760 times)

Leirosa

• Lotus Goddess Leader
  • Administrator
  • Level 40
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Morning
Site Expansion
« on: March 25, 2009, 05:49:31 PM »
I am now looking to expand the site towards other race/gender combinations, and I need help to accomplish this.  My first priority is to make armor galleries, and only after those are complete 10-50 will I begin on the costume galleries.  But the catch is, my only high level character is a Female Sylph, thus I cannot take armor screenshots of other races/genders without willing and able models

To reflect the expansion of the site, I have edited the modeling info page with more detailed info and some new guidelines.  As well, the Missing Lists and Contributor Lists will now be specific to each race/gender.

My personal priority is to do Male Sylph and Female Sprite first, but if there is somebody available who can model all 10-50 armor of a race/gender then I will start a section for that ahead of time (I currently have a armor model offer for Male Human who perfectly fulfills all my criteria and thus this will be started soon).  Otherwise, that race/gender will have to wait.  Also, I don't care if you have 200 costumes, the 10-50 armor (at least) must be modeled before I will consider starting the costume section for the race/gender in question.

Edit: I now have all of the 10-50 armors on Sapphire organized onto mules, so I'm ready to begin ssing them, given appropriate models.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 12:05:39 AM by Leirosa »