Author Topic: Need lvl 96 Bow LP Quest Info please  (Read 7036 times)

Fry

• Level 1
    • View Profile
Need lvl 96 Bow LP Quest Info please
« on: May 10, 2008, 09:19:24 PM »
Heya guys,

Anyone know how to do the Bow lvl 96 LP Quest?

I'm an english speaking brit and can't find any information in the english forums.

P.S.
Also i can't load up a profile picture for some reason.. the page times out. picture is only 149kb any suggestions?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 09:36:29 PM by Fry »

Leirosa

• Lotus Goddess Leader
  • Administrator
  • Level 40
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Morning
Re: Need lvl 96 Bow LP Quest Info please
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 12:00:07 PM »
I had originally meant to write a guide on the lv96 bow lp too, but after the trouble I had getting anybody to help me do the rsk quest I never got around to it.

Maximum Height and width of avatars is 120x140.  It will automatically refuse it if it is larger than that.  I'm not sure if there is a file size limitation, but honestly anything over 20k is excessive. 

Leirosa

• Lotus Goddess Leader
  • Administrator
  • Level 40
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Morning
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 12:01:14 PM »
This is the short guide for Preying Falcon written by TnTBadboy:

--------------------

After being asked about these quests on other servers, and during the public 1.3 Expansion Test Servers. I have decided to post the steps to complete the new LP quests. This is a guide ot assist players in obtaining their LP when Expansion 1.3 is released.

****WARNING****
If you are a quest lover, do not read these steps. It will provide informations and locations needed to complete the Preying Falcon Legendary Power Quest.

Starting Location: TYC (Teastall)
Quest NPC: Bu Xu
Directions:
After speaking with Bu Xu, he asks that you take a bag to Lady Butterfly in Land of Rocky Mountains. Lady Butterfly is located at (7k, 32k) in LORM. After meeting with Ladt Butterfly, you must return to TYC and speak with Bu Xu. He sends you to Land of Sandy Stones to kill Bat Creatures. These Bat Creatures are located at (8k, 35k) in LOSS. You must keep killing these creatures until you have obtained 6 Green Acids. After obtaining these Acids, go to the Huo Mansion and speak with Cold Elder. His location is (200, 51k) in Qi Lian. Cold Elder will send you to Land of Sandy Stones where you must kill Worms and obtain 5 legs. These worms are northwest of Sai Mo town. After obtaining the legs, you must to to Phoenix Creek Village and speak with Craftsman Jia. He is located right next to the stables in pcv. Craftsman Jia will send you to Ghost Pond where you must speak with Mute Villager. Upon speaking with Mute VIllager, he will send you to Mystique Valley where you must kill Cone Heads that are led by Scroll Cone Head. These are located at (46k, 28k). After obtaining the scroll, go to Fishing Village and speak with Forger Gun. He is located in the town next to the blacksmith. After speaking with Forger Gun...congratulations, you have now mastered The Preying Falcon!

The Preying Falcon
Affects: all enemy characters within 30 meters in a 30 degree arc in front of you
Duration: instant/18 seconds
Costs: 80 Chi 20 HP
Inflicts 78-124 Fire Damage
Inflicts 78-124 Light Damage
Inflicts Blind
Inflicts Stun
This power cannot be interrupted.

tondiu

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 08:24:52 PM »
1. Go TYC Teastall

- Meet Bu Xu (quest starter) 8k, 12k
- Take the quest from him (help Lady Butterfly)
- He will give u a
~treat others with respect for they will surely respect you back~

tondiu

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 11:03:38 PM »
if its a bit confusing here's a link to the guide+pic on the exact location for u. it's in malay but i translated it in english from my previous reply  ;D ;D ;D
hope it'll help u n others...

p/s: special thx to 4g15p for the complete screenshot guide ;D

tondiu

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 11:05:00 PM »
darn..my bad  :P 4got to put the link miahahaha sry 4 that

http://forum.pso.com.my/viewtopic.php?t=5304

Fry