Author Topic: DoMO Guide Archives  (Read 2138 times)

Leirosa

• Lotus Goddess Leader
  • Administrator
  • Level 40
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Morning
DoMO Guide Archives
« on: July 09, 2013, 12:03:14 AM »
Greetings,

I have added a forum to the site - Domo Guide Archives - with backups of most of the archived Aeria Domo Forum guides that were on TWDomo.com, which recently became inaccessible after its domain expired. This new forum is an attempt at replacing that forum and an attempt to preserve the Aeria Domo Forum content which had been backed up there. Hopefully these classic guides written by players of days past will continue to be useful to those who are still actively playing Domo on the Chinese servers.

In other site news, unexpectedly I never delivered the promised final large image updates, but I still have the screenshots and hopefully I will get around to posting them all up some day for the half dozen or so people who still view this site.

----

For those who are not currently playing a DoMO server but may have an interest in doing so, Softstar's IC Domo is still in operation and there are still a number of English guilds in existence there. As well, an HK server recently opened (also in Chinese) if for some reason you would rather try that, but I don't know if you will find much of an English community there.

If you have an interest in playing Softstar's IC DOMO, please check this post:
For those who wish to play on TW DOMO (Guide to Registration and setup)

« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 12:19:33 AM by Leirosa »