Author Topic: Aeria Domo Closure  (Read 5409 times)

Leirosa

• Lotus Goddess Leader
  • Administrator
  • Level 40
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Morning
Aeria Domo Closure
« on: June 30, 2012, 05:31:32 PM »
As of June 30th at 5pm PST, Aeria DoMO has closed its doors. However, this site will continue to operate as long as I live and have a webspace.

In the coming days I have two big updates to post from two modeling sessions in the last days of operation. One consists of a large number of the missing male costumes (but sadly not ALL of them), and all of the missing male upgraded armors. I have to really give special thanks to the people who went above and beyond the call of duty to make these two shoots possible, and they will be credited in the news posts to come (unless they wished to remain anonymous).

I also want to thank everybody who helped me with this site in any way over the years, from the models, who were always totally awesome, the people who provided armor and costumes to be screenshotted, equally as awesome, and everybody else who helped make shoots possible and helped promote my site. I have maintained a complete list of the contributors as well as exactly which races and items they modeled, which you may peruse if you want to see if anybody you know is in there.

Although Aeria DoMO has closed, it doesn't have to end here, because Softstar's home server, IC DoMO is still in operation. For more information on playing on this server, please check out the following links:

For those who wish to play on TW DOMO - Guide to registration and setup
twDoMo - Replacement community forum with many archived guides

For contacting me in regards to modeling opportunities, my contact information has changed. You may whisper or mail MiaoCuihua on IC Domo if you need to get in touch with me. I will update the pages to reflect the new changes sometime soon.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:47:14 PM by Leirosa »