Author Topic: Backlog Costume Update  (Read 7152 times)

Leirosa

• Lotus Goddess Leader
  • Administrator
  • Level 40
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Morning
Backlog Costume Update
« on: January 16, 2012, 04:06:43 PM »
New Additions (All Female Races):
- Spring Lady (Syl | Hum | Shu | Spr)

New Additions (All Male Races):
- Ancient Warrior (w/out helmet) (Syl | Hum | Shu | Spr), Bumblebee (w/out wings) (Syl | Hum | Shu | Spr), Penguin (Syl | Hum | Shu | Spr)

Male Sylph, Human, Sprite:
Freddy (w/out headgear) (Syl | Hum | Spr), Peter Pan (w/out wings) (Syl | Hum | Spr), Thai (Syl | Hum | Spr)

In this update I have made an attempt to clear my backlog of unedited costume images, most of which were taken quite a long time ago.

- Penguin was modeled by Viet_Shadow_Drone of Sapphire (4) and his mules, and these were taken on 2011/03/28.
- Spring Lady was modeled by one of *~Charon~* of Sapphire (4)'s mules, these were taken on 2011/07/26.
- Thai was modeled by Wansh of Sapphire (3), these were taken on 2011/07/31.
Special thanks to these three models, and my apologies for taking so insanely long to put them up on the site.

- The incomplete set pics of Ancient Warrior, Bumblebee, Freddy, and Peter Pan were taken by me on JDomo's Phoenix Server when it had the free item mall just before it closed down (at the same time as the ones previously posted from there). I hadn't planned to use these unless the game shut down and I didn't have full set pics, but with every day that passes the chances of getting full set pics diminishes, so I just edited these incomplete ones.

I would really like to find some models for the male upgraded armor sets I am missing (which is almost all of them), so if anybody has one of these sets please get in touch with me either ingame or through the Aeria forums.

Contact Information:
Sapphire IGN: Lanniang, Aeria Forums: Leirosa

Check the replies to this post here to see the additional group 4-race and 3-race pics of the incomplete sets.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:19:10 PM by Leirosa »

Leirosa

• Lotus Goddess Leader
  • Administrator
  • Level 40
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Morning
Re: Backlog Costume Update
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 04:07:42 PM »
Ancient Warrior / Bumblebee

Freddy / Peter Pan