Author Topic: Shura Male Section Opens  (Read 1937 times)

Leirosa

• Lotus Goddess Leader
  • Administrator
  • Level 40
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Morning
Shura Male Section Opens
« on: July 01, 2009, 03:38:41 AM »
New Additions (Shura Male):
- Lv10-50 HA, Lv60 HA, Lv10-55 LA, Lv10-40 Clothing, Lv50-55 Clothing, Lv10-50 Robes, Lv60 Robes, Lv10-60 Dancewear

Apparently it takes a Human to have the guts to do Shura Male armor modeling, and this Human did the job well in soloing the whole Shura Male section while under the influence of racial transformation scrolls.  Special Thanks to just.luck (in Shura Form) of Sapphire (50) for modeling all these armors for the site.  Once again an excellent modeling job from the same man responsible for modeling the Human Male section.

With this update, the site finally has all races accounted for in the armor department and it marks a major milestone in the site's development.  Soon I will look toward expanding the costume sections to other races and genders, and I'm also looking to fill in some of the missing 55 and 60 armors from each race.  For anybody interested in helping out with the missing armor screenshots, feel free to contact me either via my Aeria Forum Profile or ingame (Sapphire IGN: Lanniang).  I'm open to both servers, but rarely go on Onyx unless I have a definite purpose there.